- Owner’s Representative / Staff Augmentation / Contract Project Management
- Program Management / Capital Projects Planning and Execution
- Project and Construction Management / Construction Monitoring
- Scope, Schedule and Budget Development / Management
- Regulated Industries / Projects (OSHPD, FDA, JCAHO, PSM, OSHA, cGMP, GLP)
PROJECT ROAD MAP
- Initial Development
- Land Use Entitlements
- Project Close-out and Evaluation
SMP Consulting will manage a single or multiple Capital construction projects, having overall responsibility or specific phases for the project including:
Capital investment requisitions, letters of justification, user requirement specifications, programming, basis of design, scope development, entitlement and permitting approvals with government agencies and public utilities, management of design and construction, cost, schedule, billing, and performance.
SMP Consulting will manage all project tasks and functions such as obtaining permits, scheduling and coordinating with the client and the stakeholders for impact studies or risk work planning prior to execution, progress reporting, general contractor and subcontractor management, shop drawing coordination, change orders, invoices and requisitions for payment from contractors/ design team/ vendors, documentation and correspondence, progress meetings, commissioning and validation support, turnover, coordinating project activities with the client facilities and site services support staff and other necessary project management duties through project close out.